3 on 3 Cross-Ice Hockey Challenge
Saturday, August 27th 2011
Grab 6 of your friends for a fun day of fast-paced hockey!
Get your team back on the ice and ready for the upcoming season!
Team Registration Fee: $110
· Teams are comprised of 6 skaters and 1 goaltender
· Mite, Squirt, Peewee, Bantam, High School (age 15-19), and Adult divisions offered
· 4 game guarantee – including Championship and Consolation games
· Games are 15 minutes in length
· Players will play according to the level they will play at during the 2011-2012 hockey season
· Youth teams require an adult coach (USA Hockey coaching certification not required)
Although registration is by team, individuals wishing to play that cannot find a team can email firstname.lastname@example.org to be placed on a team if one is available.
Signup Deadline: Friday, August 19th
Contact Dave Hinz (email@example.com or 814-449-7813) for more information or to register your team!
Download signup/registration form and waiver HERE
Preseason 3 on 3 Cross-Ice Hockey Challenge